Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthdayness

yes it was my birthday on 7th July 2008.

Thanx everyone who wished me I really appreciate it. Party was great too ya'll really made it great.

It has become a fashion to sing Aerosmith's song at parties nowadays and with good reason too. Lyrics are great. And you must be some backwater idiot not to have heard

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing

Anyway I took a walk outside the room to contemplate my life like i usually do. I walk back in to see everyone in a big circle singing the song as if we had known each other for all eternity.

It fills me with so much emotion to know I have this group of people in my life. To know that these people would help me out always as I would do the same. One of the things that makes me truly happy.

I think with all my heart is that one of the reasons God put me on this Earth is to simply know these people. What better way to simplify how lucky I am?

I cannot begin to describe what I feel when I look at them, when I look at her, when I look at him. I think what did I do to deserve them? Honestly I do not know.
Sure there have been tough times and there were good but of course more good than bad.

What I do know is that I will forever remember him, her, them for the rest of my life. In the future when I am on my deathbed and my life flashes by my eyes, it will be they who flash by my life for they are my life.

So all i can say is

I don't wanna close my eyes.......
I don't wanna fall asleep cause I miss you baby..
And I don't wanna miss a thing.....
Cause even when i dream of you...
The sweetest dream will never do..
cause I miss you baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing.

Thanx everyone. And no matter what I'll be here for you.

No comments: